cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <>
Subject Re: Resigning from Cocoon PMC Chair
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2003 03:37:12 GMT
Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
> Sylvain Wallez wrote:
> <snip/>
> > I'm sad about this, since you're the best person to hold that role,
> > because of your long history with both Cocoon and the ASF.
> >
> > Now, considering what Nicola (which both knows you and has been a PMC
> > chairman) said, I guess, and sincerely hope, that you're just resigning
> > from the PMC chair, but not from Cocoon itself.
> As I wrote to Pier, I'm just resigning from my PMC chair role. I will
> continue to be involved in cocoon development as long as I find itches
> that coocon can help me scratch. And this will very likely continue for
> a long time given the projects I'm going to be involved in in the future.
> But I won't be doing any more social engineering or legal oversight.

I bet that you still do both, just not as the PMC chair.

As a committer and PMC member, we each have responsibility for
legal oversight. You are still on the Cocoon PMC, are you not?

As for social engineering, we all do our bit toward that just
by participation in the community.

> And hopefully this will bring back the clear skies and the fun.

Thanks for being perceptive and intercepting those issues.

View raw message