cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Argyn" <akuketa...@cox.net>
Subject RE: FYI Die Zeit XML Publishing with Apache httpd
Date Sat, 19 Apr 2003 03:38:07 GMT
Oh, I'm sorry for confusing: I didn't mean I've heard it from Die Zeit. I've
heard it from other company. They said that JSP is faster. The  I ran load
tests with 50-100 concurrent users. We've got results, which were
interpreted differently, as usual :) I said: yes, it's not lightning fast,
but it scales well :)