cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Pötz <reinhard_po...@gmx.net>
Subject RE: Where can I download nightly snapshots?
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2003 15:53:08 GMT
Because of firewalls many users cannot access CVS directly - their only
chance is the nightly snapshots. But the directories have been empty for
month. Could somebody with the necessary rights on those machines have a
look at this issue. TIA

Best regards,
Reinhard

http://www.apache.org/dist/cocoon/ I cannot find any nightly snapshots;
neither source nor binaries.

I know I might be able to get this from CVS, but has the automated
nightly package and build process been stopped?

There is a link to http://cvs.apache.org/snapshots/cocoon-2.1/ as well,
but it only points to an empty directory.

Torsten