cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Argyn" <akuketa...@cox.net>
Subject RE: Resigning from Cocoon PMC Chair
Date Mon, 07 Apr 2003 23:56:49 GMT
I won't even pretend that I understand what's going on. :)

But I somewhat disagree on "balance thing": the perfect balance is a good
sign of absence of life.

Anyway, have a good tour. If you visit the Capital area of the land of the
free, let us know.

thanks,
Argyn

what it's not and being the cocoon PMC chair doesn't help me bring any
more balance to my life, thus this decision.