cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Christopher Watson" <c.wat...@zen.co.uk>
Subject RE: [FYI] Stefano's Linotype
Date Sun, 27 Apr 2003 12:04:13 GMT
Ias, others

I'm fascinated by the linotype stuff, but can't get it to work.

I get exactly the same error as did Ias (see below) . Whether I

1)	add the latest 2.1-dev built libraries with the expanded
linotype tar.gz, and endorsed stuff, into tomcat/webapps/linotype

Or

2)	take the expanded linotype tar.gz and add it on top of
build/webapp and try running
cocoon servlet
with jetty

[I've also changed my sitemap to reflect the latest names for the
ever-changing ;-) JXPATH stuff]

Can anyone help with this?

If there's a cocoon dev snapshot that works with linotype, I'd be very
grateful for it.

Christopher

<snip>