cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Leo Sutic" <leo.su...@inspireinfrastructure.com>
Subject RE: [Fwd: JSR 188: Public Review]
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2003 11:33:22 GMT
Mark,

thanks for the info. However, I'm afraid that the JCP page you point to
has a slight bug in it.

When I click on the button to download the API spec, I'm directed to
this url:

    http://webwork.sfbay/webapps/download/Display

I think that should be:

    http://java.sun.com/webapps/download/Display

which is the url for "Download CC/PP Processing Specification"

/LS

http://jcp.org/aboutJava/communityprocess/review/jsr188/index.html

Comments to: jsr-188-comments@jcp.org
Close of Public Review: 7 June 2003