cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Argyn" <akuketa...@cox.net>
Subject RE: Open Source Reference Book 2003
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2003 12:51:36 GMT
I don't know about the deadlines. It seems that so far they announced the
book only to speakers of the egovos conference. So, I believe there must be
at least few weeks to submit the project information.

By "each project" do you mean all Apache projects? As far as coordination,
certainly, it would be nice to have major Apache projects in the book. Maybe
Apache httpd itself, XML, Jakarta and Cocoon? Then maybe it makes a sense to
post to all apache boards?

thanks,
Argyn