cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From <iasan...@apache-korea.org>
Subject RE: [FYI] Stefano's Linotype
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2003 15:35:27 GMT
I tried your Linotype and found that it needed cocoon-2.1. (I attempted to
use cocoon-2.0 but Linotype said "invalid configuration schema", so I opened
cocoon.xconf and read <cocoon version="2.1"> :-)

I deployed linotype application to Tomcat 4.1.24 with JDK 1.4.1_02, and
fixed sitemap.xmap to replace two elements with
org.apache.cocoon.generation.JXTemplate to be compliant with the latest
cocoon-2.1 CVS.

I called http://localhost:8080/linotype/ with Mozilla 1.4 and the following
response appeared.

Internal Server Error

Message: null

Sender: org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet

Source: Cocoon Servlet

Request URI

cause

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: The output format must have a
'{http://xml.apache.org/xslt}content-handler' property!

request-uri

/linotype/

Do I have to do something else more to run linotype? Thanks very much in
advance.

P.S. The attached file is sitemap.log from the request.

  http://www.betaversion.org/~stefano/dist/linotype_1.0.tar.gz [52Kb]

just add all the cocoon libraries (including scratchpad!!) from your latest
CVS HEAD build into /WEB-INF/lib and deploy on your favorite servlet
container.

Enjoy.

--
Stefano.