cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [GUMP] "concurrent" project in Cocoon's descriptor causes trouble
Date Mon, 24 Mar 2003 14:44:52 GMT
On Mon, 24 Mar 2003, Stefano Mazzocchi <stefano@apache.org> wrote:

> they represent the same stuff.

Not that there also is a repackaged version somewhere (edu.concurrent
or something).

> I tried to depend on 'dougLea' as the project name implied but
> failed.  I think it's a very bad habit to name the project name
> different from the descriptor file.

Ahh, trap #1.  project != module.  For a module that consists of a
single project, I agree.

Sometimes there may be historic reasons.  The file ant.xml still
contains a project named jakarta-ant, for example.  I'm not sure about
the dougLea file name.

> No problem, I'm removing the dependecy right now.

Thanks!

Stefan