cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sam Ruby <ru...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Gump and CocoonDev
Date Sun, 16 Mar 2003 00:26:59 GMT
Steven Noels wrote:

>> Once this is accomplished, I'll look into two things: publishing the
>> results and moving the data to a location where everybody with the
>> ability to log onto cocoondev can do updates and builds of any and all
>> individual projects in between nightly runs.  I fully expect people
>> will find this ability to be very addictive and helpful in isolating
>> and resolving inter component issues.
>
> We need to discuss this, as I don't fully understand what that would
> involve. In any case, I start to think this should be set up as a shared
> resource. We use /usr/serverlocal for that, you'll see Jeff & I left
> there some shared apps already. The document root for the visible
> website is currently /www/gump.cocoondev.org/webapps/ROOT.

Mostly, letting me know into what directory you would like the share
resource to be placed, and what the document root for the visible
website is.  ;-)

Ultimately, we'll have to discuss what groups people are assigned to and
whether or not /etc/bashrc should be modified so that umask is set to
002 for everybody.  What we need to ensure is that there is no problem
with permissions of files that people create.

I'll keep everybody posted if I need anything else.

- Sam Ruby