cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Harald Wehr <hw...@hs-harz.de>
Subject HTML-Generator - XPATH
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2003 07:34:35 GMT
Hi,

i posted this mail to the cocoon user list, but no one could solve my
problem there so I try it here again:

Yesterday we upated our webapp with the current changes of cocoon-2.1
repository. I have a question concerning the HTML-Generator. The
following sitemap-snippet matched in our previous version the body-tag
of the google-site. This is not working anymore. Are there any changes
concerning the xpath-expression?

<map:match pattern="**/google.html">
     <map:generate type="html" src="http://www.google.de">
             <map:parameter name="xpath" value="//body"/>
     </map:generate>
     <map:serialize/>
</map:match>

In the meantime we made a dirty solution by changing the
xpath-expression to: "//*[contains(name(),'body')]".
This is working but we are looking for a better solution where we can
use our previous statements. Any hints here?

Thanks
Harald