cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Dirk-Willem van Gulik <di...@webweaving.org>
Subject Re: [ot] switcha
Date Sun, 09 Mar 2003 09:13:20 GMT

On Fri, 7 Mar 2003, Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> As you probably noted from the fact that I don't have a signature
> anymore (I'm going minimalistic, pruning all unnecessary stuff), I've
> changed my machine.

	rv:1.3b) Gecko/20030212

Very minimalistic I see :-) how pine or elm :-) or just good old 'mail'.

> It's a brand new powerbook g4, fast machine, lots of ram, lots of disks,
> lots of stuff.

Welcome to the club - but -why- did you have to buy a machine which is at
least 3 times faster than anything we have :-) Making us yealus.

> Will report about build times ASAP.

Java is fine - but do not do httpd-2.0 just after you did 1.3; somehow
libtool on OS slows it down by an increadible amounth.

Dw.