cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Savory <and...@luminas.co.uk>
Subject Re: Snapshot links at Cocoon website
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2003 14:11:01 GMT
On Tue, 11 Mar 2003, Diana Shannon wrote:

> 1. Many, many committers weren't updating release and head branches with
> their doc updates. It took time to scrutinize differences in the
> branches, to make sure all relevant docs were in the release branch,
> which is what is used to generate the web site.

Hrm. Did we ever reach a consensus on splitting docs out into a separate
CVS module? I still think it would be a _really_ good idea, as it makes no
sense as far as I can tell to maintain two sets of documentation (it's
hard enough getting people to contribute to it as it is, let's not place
more barriers in the way!).

One more question: is there not a machine where we could run the site
"live" with Cocoon?

Andrew.