cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stephan Michels <step...@apache.org>
Subject setupPipeline() in AbstractCachingProcessingPipeline
Date Thu, 20 Mar 2003 10:51:14 GMT
Hi Carsten,

can I move the part where you generate the validity objects
into a separate method, like generateValidities() ?
I whould like to enhance the profiler components to measure
the setup() time.

Thanks.

BTW, can you add a check for null in AbstractAggregatedValidity.add().
I got sometimes NPEs in AggregatedValidity.isValid(), and don't know which
Component add a Null validity.

    public void add( final SourceValidity validity )
    {
        if ( validity == null )
            throw new NullPointerException("Validity object is null");
        m_list.add( validity );
    }

         Stephan Michels               EMail: stephan@apache.org
         ICQ: 115535699                Tel: +49-030-314-21583