cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stephan Michels <>
Subject Performance leak
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2003 15:10:35 GMT

I do some profiling today, and wondering why the XSLT transformer
burns performance like hell in setup(). After some debugging I noticed
that the XSLT transformer create a complete new template/handler for
each call of setup(), that because the parameter 'use-store' in
cocoon.xconf is set to 'false' per default.

After setting this parameter to 'true', the performance increased

So, is there a reason, why this parameter is set to 'false'? When
not, I would change it to 'true'.

         Stephan Michels               EMail:
         ICQ: 115535699                Tel: +49-030-314-21583

View raw message