cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthew Langham" <mlang...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: Stabilizing flow in order to release
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2003 09:43:04 GMT

> At the same time, Cocoon 2.1-dev has to reach beta state ASAP since we
> are nearly feature complete and our internal cleanups and refactoring
> are working very well. [in a followup I will outline what's missing
> before release]

Just to add slightly to this from my area - there are quite a few large
companies using 2.1-dev (and happy with it). However they are having major
problems both internally (inside their corporations) and externally (being
able to announce publically that they are using Cocoon) because of the fact
that 2.1-dev is not at least beta.

The longer this takes - the more likely that this could be damaging to
commercial adoption of Cocoon.

Matthew

--
Open Source Group       Cocoon { Consulting, Training, Projects }
Tel:+49-5251-1581-30  mlangham@s-und-n.de - http://www.s-und-n.de