cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: Finishing Deprecation Package
Date Mon, 17 Mar 2003 14:22:55 GMT

Jeremy Quinn wrote
> > Sorry, I was a little bit unprecise. You have to set the loglevel in
> > the
> > logkit.xconf - change the setting for core and for manager from ERROR
> > to DEBUG. You will find the messages in the core.log.
>
> OK, hope this helps ..... no hits, just the startup.

Yes, that's perfect.

As far as I can tell, it seems that you are using an "old" version of
the excalibur xmlutil. Your version has a bug in resolving the catalogs.
Could you please update to the latest cvs version of Cocoon and try
again? If it not works then, sending the same (updated) log would be
very helpfull.

Thanks for your help!
Carsten