cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Marco Rolappe" <m_rola...@web.de>
Subject AW: [HELP] determining possible leak
Date Thu, 20 Mar 2003 19:26:08 GMT
JDK version is:

java version "1.4.0_02"
Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.4.0_02-b02)

but as already mentioned I think the problem didn't exist in the beginning
on the live machine (but maybe it didn't have the time to come up, since in
the beginning I set -Xmx256m).

but even if it's that StringBuffer issue, wouldn't that show up in the
janitor's memory reports?

tnx