cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Diana Shannon <shan...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RT] Cocoon's own publishing system
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2003 10:25:22 GMT

On Tuesday, March 11, 2003, at 03:22  PM, Andrew Savory wrote:

> On Tue, 11 Mar 2003, Diana Shannon wrote:
>
>> I agree 100% with Andrew that two "clearly" separated repositories
>> won't
>> really improve on what we had. But it's all we have at the moment.
>
> Sure. I'm happy to help try and refactor it down to one archive. Or
> perhaps we could set up cocoon-docs with the content from 2.1 and then
> go
> through and import any 2.0 content that is missing? I'm assuming 2.1
> is a
> superset of 2.0 content.

You could say that. A majority of the core docs are the same. Only a
handful of docs are different at the present time. Clearly this will
start to change is we get more docs for various blocks/samples and if we
start importing wiki content.

Do you have a particular approach in mind? If so, then this discussion
should probably continue on cocoon-docs.

Really glad to know you are interested in helping.

Diana