cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Diana Shannon <shan...@apache.org>
Subject Re: are we ready to move to cocoon.apache.org?
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2003 12:49:35 GMT

On Tuesday, March 11, 2003, at 07:30  AM, Pier Fumagalli wrote:

> I would move it in a slightly different way, that will help us to be
> more
> flexible wih the new/updated documentation for v2.1 comes out:

Why not have this now for alpha/beta docs? It would save some tedious
manual synching. There's probably ways to speed up cvs live site
update/commits with some directory reorganization. For example, for the
latest update, I didn't even touch the api docs. But their top-level
position, intermingled with all other docs, made updates and commits
have to inspect the hundreds of files therein.

Diana