cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@codeconsult.ch>
Subject Re: cvs disruption
Date Mon, 24 Mar 2003 07:25:56 GMT
Le Dimanche, 23 mars 2003, à 14:20 Europe/Zurich, David Crossley a
écrit :

> ....If the mantra "only use released version of a product" was
> applied by Forrest then we would not be doing very well.
> We now need, and probably always will need, a recent Cocoon head.
> Perhaps we can relax this rule for Forrest and Cocoon can use
> recent "recommended" versions.

I think so too, the relationship between Forrest and Cocoon is not like
Avalon and Cocoon for example.

IMHO using a CVS tag in the Forrest CVS to identify the version used to
generate the Cocoon docs is fine (as suggested by Jeff on cocoon-docs),
the aim in this case being that everyone can use the same version of
Forrest to generate the docs.

-Bertrand