cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Foster <retso...@fastmail.fm>
Subject Re: XMLForms and O/R bridge. The Road Ahead.....
Date Sat, 01 Mar 2003 19:12:51 GMT
> Sure the flowscript layer can (and will, I'm sure) be abused, but as
> much as ant build files, or sitemaps can reach a point where the mess
> and performance drags you down and refactoring is needed.

Since you did bring it up... ;)

Could you offer some tips on "how to refactor an ant build script for
fun and profit in order to achieve order-of-magnitude improvements"?
I'm curious about the mental model you were using during the
refactoring, as the details can be gleaned from the build.xml

Jason Foster