cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Geoff Howard" <coc...@leverageweb.com>
Subject RE: [NOTICE] *** CVS REPOSITORY SPLITUP ***
Date Sun, 09 Mar 2003 03:31:38 GMT

<snip/>

> The old "xml-cocoon2" repository has been renamed to "cocoon-2-historical"
> and to provide backward compatibility to those relying on CVS checkouts
> (users or developers), a symbolic link to the new name is in place so that
> both CVS names are "valid" for the same repository.

Is there a trick to get my cvs client (command line from cygwin or eclipse)
recognize the sym link?  CVS update/status just reports back that the dir
has
been removed from the repository.  Before I take all night to download a
fresh
checkout over my piddly modem I want to make sure I really need to.  It
seems
that the link either didn't work as planned, or it wasn't set up
(correctly?).

Geoff