cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Geoff Howard" <coc...@leverageweb.com>
Subject RE: Cocoon-2.1-dev build fails
Date Wed, 26 Mar 2003 03:35:45 GMT
Here are two patches to do this.  One simply adds a new validate.jars
property to build.properties and sets it to false by default for now.  The
other uses this property to set up an unless property, and an unless
attribute on the validate-jars target.

I can submit these to bugzilla, but thought it'd be faster for now to send
them here since they're simple and the build is broken.

If anyone followed my temporary advice to modify the webapp target to remove
validate-jars, that is no longer necessary.

neil, I or someone else will have to look into the xmldb block later.

Geoff