cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <jer...@media.demon.co.uk>
Subject entity catalog problem
Date Wed, 26 Mar 2003 20:44:46 GMT
Hi All

I am converting a legacy Cocoon 2.0 site to Cocoon 2.1.

I have documents with the following DOCTYPE declaration:

	<!DOCTYPE doc SYSTEM "urn:kiss:doc">

With the following entries in my catalog:

	SYSTEM "urn:kiss:linkmap"
        "linkmap.dtd"
	SYSTEM "urn:kiss:doc"
        "doc.dtd"
	PUBLIC "-//KISS//DTD Link Map v1.0//EN"
        "linkmap.dtd"
	PUBLIC "-//KISS//DTD Document v1.0//EN"
        "doc.dtd"

This used to work, but now I get the following exception:

Original Exception: java.net.MalformedURLException: unknown protocol:
urn
        at java.net.URL.<init>(URL.java:586)
     at java.net.URL.<init>(URL.java:476)
     at java.net.URL.<init>(URL.java:425)
     at
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLEntityManager.startEntity(XMLEntityManager.jav
a:807)
        at
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLEntityManager.startDTDEntity(XMLEntityManager.
java:767)
     at
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDTDScannerImpl.setInputSource(XMLDTDScannerImp
l.java:275)
   at
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentScannerImpl$DTDDispatcher.dispatch(XML
DocumentScannerImpl.java:841)
         at
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(XMLDo
cumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:329)
   at
org.apache.xerces.parsers.DTDConfiguration.parse(DTDConfiguration.java:5
25)
   at
org.apache.xerces.parsers.DTDConfiguration.parse(DTDConfiguration.java:5
81)
   at org.apache.xerces.parsers.XMLParser.parse(XMLParser.java:152)

<snip/>

Any ideas anyone?

Thanks for your help.

regards Jeremy