cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <jer...@media.demon.co.uk>
Subject SQL error, moving from JVM 1.3.1 to 1.4.1
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2003 12:24:36 GMT
Hi All

I have SQL Queries that worked with a (month old) CVS, but are failing
with the latest CVS (and a move from JVM 1.3.1 to 1.4.1).

I am getting the following error from the SQL Transformer:

<error>Syntax error or access violation: You have an error in your SQL
syntax near
'SELECTr.nameAS'resource',r.date,r.idAS'resourceid',r.title,'Image'AS'ty
pe',r.des' at line 1</error>

It looks as if all [space] characters have been stripped from the Query
(!?!). And what's more, the Query has been truncated.

Any ideas anyone?

thanks

regards Jeremy