cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Pier Fumagalli <p...@betaversion.org>
Subject Re: Polishing the flow contracts
Date Sun, 30 Mar 2003 16:34:19 GMT
On 30/3/03 2:43 pm, "Stefano Mazzocchi" <stefano@apache.org> wrote:

> Here is what I would like to see:
>
> 1) no functions without an object namespace. This is to imply that all
> non-prefixed functions belong to the flow. Provides coherent cognitive
> context.

I don't understand that.... What do you mean by "function with(out) object
namespace?

> 4) the following functions
>
> Flow Object:
>    flow.import() -> imports another flowscript

Hmmm... Should we allow cross-language (when/if we're going to have it)
flowscripts interaction? Because otherwise I'd prefer a name such as
"interpreter"....

> Cocoon Object:
>    cocoon.sendPage(uri, dict) -> sends a pipeline to the client
>
>    cocoon.sendPageAndWait(uri, dict) -> sends a pipeline to the client
> and save the continuation.
>
>    cocoon.process(uri, dict, output

Stefano... This one was cut as well... Can you please forward the rest????

    Pier