cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Diana Shannon <shan...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [vote] Forrestizing Cocoon and more
Date Sun, 23 Mar 2003 15:17:49 GMT

On Sunday, March 23, 2003, at 08:38  AM, Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> 1) cocoon moves to forrest for its documentation production
+1

>  2) if so, cocoon does it before releasing 2.1
+1

>  3) if so, I'd like a 'fast-yet-potentially-disruptive' move rather
> than a 'slow-yet-carefully-planned-not-to-disrupt-anything' one.

+1. However, we've already figured out we can transition while
maintaining existing doc builds (via different sitemap files), as long
as we can rely (temporarily) on the cvs version of Forrest. A separate
docs cvs will also ease the disruption to existing code repos.

Interested persons should follow up on these and other threads on
cocoon-docs:

proposal to use forrestbot for docs

stages of transition

Diana