cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Diana Shannon <>
Subject Re: [vote] Forrestizing Cocoon and more
Date Sun, 23 Mar 2003 15:17:49 GMT

On Sunday, March 23, 2003, at 08:38  AM, Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> 1) cocoon moves to forrest for its documentation production
>  2) if so, cocoon does it before releasing 2.1
>  3) if so, I'd like a 'fast-yet-potentially-disruptive' move rather
> than a 'slow-yet-carefully-planned-not-to-disrupt-anything' one.

+1. However, we've already figured out we can transition while
maintaining existing doc builds (via different sitemap files), as long
as we can rely (temporarily) on the cvs version of Forrest. A separate
docs cvs will also ease the disruption to existing code repos.

Interested persons should follow up on these and other threads on

proposal to use forrestbot for docs

stages of transition

View raw message