cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From leo leonid <...@leonid.de>
Subject Re: Java PetStore sample - alternative view
Date Mon, 17 Mar 2003 13:01:41 GMT

On Sonntag, März 16, 2003, at 05:32  Uhr, Christopher Oliver wrote:

> leo leonid wrote:
>> On Freitag, März 14, 2003, at 07:45  Uhr, Christopher Oliver wrote:
>>> the views are pretty much brain-dead: Velocity generating xhtml
>>> directly. It would be neat if we could better show off Cocoon's view
>>> generation capabilities - but I suck at that type of thing.
>>>
>>> Anyway, any feedback is appreciated.
>>>
>> I just started writing an alternative view using xsp/xsl.
>> Should be ready tomorrow or after tomorrow.
>> /Leo
>
> Great!

I just put the first results on my server.

=> http://proto2.leonid.de

The XSP/XSL view for browsing Categories, Products, Items, Search,
SignOn is already working. I'm now a bit stuck with the Cart, where I
am still unsuccessful in retrieving values from the flow layer via
jpath. So Cart.xsp doesn't work yet. Any hints? And please stop me if
I'm completely wrong with my approach...

/Leo