cocoon-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Jeremy Quinn <jer...@media.demon.co.uk>
Subject Re: form encoding problems
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2003 22:00:26 GMT

On Monday, March 3, 2003, at 09:39 PM, Torsten Curdt wrote:

>>> I recall a similiar problem a long time ago. I solved it by changing
>>> some of the HTML serializer settings. The form encoding was fine in 
>>> IE
>>> but crap in NS/Mozilla. Sorry, cannot really remember what is was :-/
>>
>> Have a beer, maybe you will remember ;)
>
> *hick* ...I know now ;-)
>
> ...well ok - I looked it up. We have set the serializer encoding to
> ISO-8859-1 and it worked. At least for german :)

I have got it. This was answered on the users list a while back, sorry 
guys.

Answer, use the SetCharacterEncodingAction in the Pipeline.

Works with InputModules too.

Thanks for your help

regards Jeremy


Mime
View raw message