cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Unico Hommes" <Un...@hippo.nl>
Subject RE: disposed ComponentLocator
Date Fri, 28 Mar 2003 09:56:30 GMT

<snip />

> Apache Cocoon 2.1-dev
>

> Anyone seen anything like it?

Yes I've seen this some time ago. I was using the then CVS HEAD version
of Excalibur-Component instead of the one delivered with Cocoon and saw
this exception after editing a sub-sitemap. My guess was that something
had changed in Component that made it incompatible with Cocoon. I was
under the impression that subsequent changes to Component had fixed
this.