cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Hunsberger, Peter" <>
Subject RE: [strawpoll] use of excelon/progress stylus studio
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2003 17:33:59 GMT
Steven Noels <> asked:

> Before starting to influence Excelon into some direction, I'd like to
> know whether Stylus is in heavy use by the Cocoon community.
> Please get
> back to me if you are using Stylus, and if you have compelling
> Cocoon-related questions/suggestions for them.
We are likely about to standardize on Stylus for the developers. Personally
I lean more towards Xselerator, however most of our people do more XML than

I don't know that there is a whole lot of explicit Cocoon support I can see
needing. However, if they where to add Schematron validation of XML (maybe
they already have it?) that would be a big plus for us in the future.  I'd
assume that if we had a schema (RNG) for the sitemap that's really all we
need (assuming again that Stylus can exploit it).

View raw message