cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>
Subject What is this?
Date Fri, 14 Mar 2003 11:09:16 GMT
Hi:

I currently downloaded the lastest CVS from cocoon-2.1. I am using Tomcat
4.1.18. After a sucessfull compile of the sources. I noted the following:

1-If I install the cocoon.war into Tomcat, after this I shutdown it using
./shutdown.sh

Please note that I already can see the working examples. The problem is
just at the shutdown. The catalina.out said:

"Stopping service Tomcat-Standalone"

This is the lastest notice and the process remains in memory. Please note:

1- If I uninstall cocoon.war and delete the cocoon directory, tomcat
starts and end correctly (destroy the process).

Also if I used an old cocoon.war from 14-Jan-2003 it works fine!

My environment is:

Red Hat Linux 8.0 lastest patches.
Sun Java SDK 1.4.1_01

Best Regards,