cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Geoff Howard <coc...@leverageweb.com>
Subject Re: Cocoon-2.1-dev build fails
Date Wed, 26 Mar 2003 15:51:50 GMT
At 10:40 AM 3/26/2003, you wrote:
>Geoff Howard wrote:

>>>Umm... I fear I fixed the reason of the issue... I haven't change build
>>>to make validation optional - this will keep document more up-to-date.
>>>
>>>Vadim
>>

>>Shouldn't the jars validation be configurable though like the other
>>validations?  If it's now working, just default the validate.jars to true
>>by default.
>

>Ok, so you will add it by yourself then ;-P

almost forgot! :) (If I don't tick anybody off soon - the vote is still
going on)

>>BTW, why did file.separator fix this but the others that don't use it
>>aren't broken?
>

>Who are the others? :)
>
>validate-build.xml:
>    <replace file="${build.temp}/current-jars.xml"
>             token="${basedir}${file.separator}${blocks}${file.separator}"
>             value=""/>
>
>Note ${blocks} in there.
>
>Vadim

I didn't see any commit to validate-build.xml (must have missed it)  I just
saw this change to build.properties:

   -blocks=${src}/blocks
   +blocks=${src}${file.separator}blocks
    samples=${src}/samples
    webapp=${src}/webapp

But I guess there aren't lib jars in samples or webapp, so that clears up
the mystery.

Geoff