cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Geoff Howard <coc...@leverageweb.com>
Subject Re: Clean up build system
Date Mon, 24 Mar 2003 15:55:21 GMT
At 10:33 AM 3/24/2003, Stephan wrote:

>On Mon, 24 Mar 2003, Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

<snip/>

>Another question, we have a license file for 'maybeupload', but not a
>library for it?

This used to be a third option for upload handling, configurable in web.xml
that was apparently a historical remnant from before
MultiPartRequestFactory was created, and was recently removed,
IIRC.  Whoever did that must have removed the jar but forgotten the
license?  You should be able to just remove it.

>If there are no objections, I want to copy build.new.xml to build.xml.
>Do we still require build.old.xml?

Totally different question.  I thought that build.old was kept around while
the new build got the kinks worked out.  That's mostly, but I don't think
totally done?

Geoff