cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Geoff Howard <coc...@leverageweb.com>
Subject Re: Possible bug : problem getting request parameters while uploading a file
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2003 12:51:50 GMT
There were some changes between 2.0.3 and 2.0.4 WRT file uploads.  The one
that pops out immediately without knowing much about your action is that
autosaving file uploads is now set to false by default in web.xml.  This
means that you'll have a FilePartArray in the request.  If you weren't aware
of that, can you try to modify web.xml and see if that "fixes" it?

Geoff Howard