cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Geoff Howard <>
Subject Re: esql samples
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2003 16:29:01 GMT
At 11:15 AM 3/11/2003, you wrote:
>I wanted to look after the esql samples but found
>1) the hsqldb not being filled (where did we do this before?)

I noticed this a few days ago, but haven't had time to write about it.  I'm
pretty sure from experiencing adding a new table to the demo a month ago
that the hsqldb was not built automatically.  I had to modify the hsql
running on my machine, and commit WEB-INF/db/hsql.script (or whatever) that
was created when hsql shut down.  I could be wrong.  But that's what I

I was just getting ready to see if there is an ant call to process a sql
script over jdbc (I'm sure there is, just don't know ant well enough) but
I'd make slow progress now as I'm very time limited.

>2) the jdbc url, user and password not being replaced

This i'm not sure about, but was it done by filter before?

>Did I miss something with the new build system?
>Can anyone provide me a pointer so I can fix it?

View raw message