cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Geoff Howard <coc...@leverageweb.com>
Subject Re: Samples in 2.1
Date Fri, 07 Mar 2003 18:44:34 GMT
Me too - I have had a little more luck I think including the docs, but many
(i'd guess 50%) are still broken, and the error messages are not formatted.

I'd assumed:
1) the samples build refactoring isn't done yet
2) the error message formatting might actually be when the error is caught
by the container - the format I was used to seeing might have been tomcat's
formatting of application errors OR the error2html.xsl is not found by
cocoon because of the build in flux.
3) There must be some way to get them all working manually because no one
seems to have complained about this, and development is continuing (unless
everyone else has frozen their cvs until the build refactoring is complete).

Can someone shed more light on how to get things working?
Geoff