cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@codeconsult.ch>
Subject Wiki grammar selft-test created
Date Wed, 26 Mar 2003 17:35:18 GMT
I have added a self-describing test of the Chaperon Wiki grammar under
src/blocks/chaperon/samples, accessible from
http://localhost:8888/samples/chaperon/wikitest/selftest.html . Reading
the resulting document tells you about the test results.

Please add test cases if you discover or know about problems - it would
be good to have a complete test and reference of the wiki syntax.

New test pages can be added to the wikitest directory for special cases
(like the handling of invalid syntax), in which case it would be good
to list them in the samples.xml page.

Quite a few things work with the current grammar - good job Stephan (or
whoever wrote the grammar)!

Currently, tests 1.2, 4.2, 6.1 and 6.2 fail.

Also, the relative link in test 5.1 points to the Cocoon wiki, can this
be configured? I think generating a relative link without processing it
would be more useful in the general case.

-Bertrand