cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Torsten Curdt <tcu...@dff.st>
Subject Re: [ANN] New version of XMLForm released
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2003 07:36:52 GMT
ivelin wrote:
> The new standalone version brings up to date the UI & Form control syntax to
> match the latest XForms Candidate Release.
>
> Should we bring the Cocoon version up to date as well?
> The propsed plan is to replace the current module with an Action/Transformer
> adapter pair that references the standalone library.

I think it's a good idea to create a new "xmlform" block first.

Since xmlform has never been ported back to the stable branch
changing the syntax *should* not be a problem. But in order
not to frustrate the users that already use it - what about
providing an ant script to convert from one syntax to another??

To put it frankly: I am still not very keen on having it as
standalone library.

my 2 cents
--
Torsten