cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Upayavira" ...@upaya.co.uk>
Subject Re: Polishing the flow contracts
Date Mon, 31 Mar 2003 09:27:11 GMT
>   var source = cocoon.componentManager.get(
>      Packages.org.apache.excalibur.source.WriteableSource.ROLE +
>      "/file
>   );
>   source.setDest("whatever");
>   cocoon.process("whatever",source);

FWIW, that fits nicely with what I'm thinking of doing on the CLI. I plan to make it
write to sources rather than files, and a cocoon.process("some-uri", source) would
work well.

More on my ideas soon.

On the subject of the flow, presumably you could expose the source resolver, so that
you could write the above with something like:

cocoon.process("whatever", resolver.getSource("file://blah"));

Regards, Upayavira