cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cocoon core classes graph
Date Sun, 30 Mar 2003 20:09:30 GMT

Sylvain Wallez wrote, On 29/03/2003 10.12:
> Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
>

>> I'm developing a code graph viewer, and I tested it on cocoon.
>> See it here:
>>
>> http://cvs.apache.org/~nicolaken/whiteboard/
>

> Cool, although hardly usable given the width/height ratio, unless you
> want to pin it on the wall all around the room ;-)

Yeah... I'm doing a graph that shows *all* core classes, and on screen
the real-estate is what it is.

So I increased a bit the vertical spacing and grouped classes per
package... and this gives us another type of info.

Look at the graph2 files in:
http://cvs.apache.org/~nicolaken/whiteboard/

BTW, I suggest to use the SVG version, it works quite well. Look package
per package, and then try to see what are the relations between packages.

An interesting thing is the flow package, that seems quite decoupled
from a code POV, and the AbstractLogEnabled, which seems really wierd.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -