cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylvain.wal...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Re: Cocoon core classes graph
Date Sat, 29 Mar 2003 09:12:08 GMT
Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

> I'm developing a code graph viewer, and I tested it on cocoon.
> See it here:
>
> http://cvs.apache.org/~nicolaken/whiteboard/

Cool, although hardly usable given the width/height ratio, unless you
want to pin it on the wall all around the room ;-)

I'm impressed by the arrow routing algorithm that avoids crossing boxes.
Is it a standard feature of dot ?

I also noticed a comment in the SVG source mentioning "For user: Bill
Gates". Damn, is M$ reverse-engineering Cocoon ???
;-P

Sylvain