cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ugo Cei <u....@cbim.it>
Subject Re: Understanding continuations
Date Fri, 28 Mar 2003 18:00:35 GMT
Christopher Oliver wrote:
> Try setting a breakpoint on xmlForm.js, line 178:

I did but it never stops there. There's a couple more interesting facts,
though:

1. If I change the "xmlform-scope" parameter's value from "request" to
"session", the problem I described does not manifest itself ...

2. ... BUT if two people use the application at the same time, one of
the two is bound to get errors like "callFunction is not a function" or
messages about null objects.

Thus, I suspect there is some problem with session handling in
xmlForm.js, but since the code is quite complex and I've spent the
latest 10 hours doing trial&error debugging (besides catering for some
servers that went down due to a missing UPS :-( ) , I'm not going to
tackle it this evening. Maybe monday.

	Ugo

Phone: +39.0382.525100 - E-mail: u.cei@cbim.it