cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ugo Cei <>
Subject Understanding continuations
Date Fri, 28 Mar 2003 11:01:20 GMT
I'm having some problems with an application that uses the Flow and
XMLForms. I'm getting an invalid continuation error and after 4 hours of
debugging I still cannot understand why. Tracing the execution of the
flow, I've come to this snippet in xmlForm.js that I don't understand fully:

         if (wk != null) {
             var jswk = wk.userObject;
             // note: not reached

What kind of object is jswk? Is it an
o.a.c.components.flow.javascript.JSWebContinuation? Where is this
"continuation" method defined (assuming it is a method) and why is it
passed an instance of itself?

	Thanks in Advance,

Phone: +39.0382.525100 - E-mail:

View raw message