cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Vadim Gritsenko <vadim.gritse...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: little problem with new build system
Date Fri, 28 Mar 2003 03:44:57 GMT
Joerg Heinicke wrote:

> Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
>
>> Joerg Heinicke wrote:

>> There is lib/local folder for the local libs. Local is not (should
>> not be) checked against jars.xml.
>

> But this would not solve my problem, would it?
>
>>> I updated the entry in jars.xml, but a CVS update always brings back
>>> the fop-0.20.4.jar.
>>

>> <hack> You can overwrite old 20.4 jar with contents of your new
>> 20.5rc2 jar; cvs update will then show "M" and won't get 20.4 back
>> </hack>

Answering your question above: it can (see option 2). You have two choices:
1) Overwrite old library: cp ~/fop-20.5rc2 $COCOON_HOME/lib/fop-0.20.4.jar
2) As you said, empty old library and put new under lib/local. No need
to modify stylesheet.

And terminate=yes is to keep jars.xml up-to-date, but this is/was
discussed in the other thread.

Vadim