cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Charles Yates <ceya...@stanford.edu>
Subject Re: xalan vs xsltc
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2003 18:22:09 GMT
    The way to report a problem is to file a bug report at
http://nagoya.apache.org/bugzilla/, however it is likely to be ignored
without a lot more information than you have provided here.  I noticed
some aspects of some stylesheets stopped working when I did a similar
change.  I couldn't characterize what was going on well enough to file a
bug report and I wasn't sure the problem was not with me.  I managed to
alter the stylesheets to get them working though.  As I recall I did
some changes on template matches along these lines:

from:

 <xsl:template match="@href or @src">

to:

 <xsl:template match="@*[name()='href' or name()='src']">

Its been a while but as I recall it was related to namespace issues and
the default namespace.  Also I had never put the cocoon distribution of
xalan in my jdk lib/endorsed directory as described in the installation
documentation (note to self: probably should do this)

Charles