cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ANN] XMLForm as a standalone servlet toolkit
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2003 16:21:25 GMT
PMC chait hat on:

ivelin wrote:
> I've decided to extract XMLForm as a standalone toolkit in order to be able
> to faster develop experimental branches without affecting Cocoon.

I have looked at the code you distribute and you are in clear violation
of the ASF license and the ASF guidelines for these reasons:

1) you ship cocoon code without the license
2) you are distributing ASF-copyrighted code from outside the ASF
infrastructure.
3) you used the org.apache.xmlform namespace without authority

> The plan is to merge more successful advancements back into Cocoon.

> Also, it can hopefully be a jumping board for beginners and smaller projects
> that are not ready for the full sophistication of Cocoon.

Please, understand your move is illegal.

Resolve the above issues or I'll have to report this to the ASF board.

Stefano.