cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: tallying [Re: [vote] micro-decision for docs: creation of cocoon-docs CVS module]
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2003 13:31:14 GMT
On 27/03/2003 14:16 Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
> Le Jeudi, 27 mars 2003, à 13:52 Europe/Zurich, Diana Shannon a écrit :

>> I think a discussion intermixed with a vote changes the vote so that
>> people end up voting on different issues -- with no clear cut result.
>

> Agreed - in this particular case, the best thing might be to cancel the
> current vote and make a new proposal (taking into account the
> "cocoon-docs alias" stuff)?
> This would make sure everyone's on the same wavelength before voting.
>
> Steven, you started the original vote, what do you think?

It's good to see that the 'requirement' to vote adds some energy to the
discussion, but then again, you, Diana & David are mostly right when
suggesting that vote was premature and underspecified. I'm the hero of
underspecification, but keep that silent. :-D

Personally, I find it difficult to follow the current discussion, so if
somebody would be able to summarize (as a proposal), this will help (at
least stupid me ;-)

Cheers,

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org