cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: tallying [Re: [vote] micro-decision for docs: creation of cocoon-docs CVS module]
Date Mon, 24 Mar 2003 20:41:51 GMT
On 24/03/2003 21:30 Pier Fumagalli wrote:

> Steven... I didn't say that the documentation should reside in the
> src/documentation... I lean (on the other hand) quite on the other side of
> the fence, because I know that if someone wants to have those docs in
> src/documentation, we can make this happen easily like the HTTP project does
> with its documentation... :-)

Oops - sorry :-)

Yep, this is quite some murky vote, and some tallying indeed does help.

I understood you the other way around, i.e. cocoon-docs being the cvs
module alias of src/documentation of cocoon-2x (yep, I forgot about CVS
aliasing, though I messed around already with it once)

The way I understand it now, maybe this setup might work:

cocoon-docs:

src\
     documentation\
                   v20
                   v21
     tools

cocoon-2x:

src\@documentation -> being an alias to module
                       cocoon-docs\src\documentation\v2x

IIRC, you can't alias a dir to a _dir_ of another module, at least that
was what I was trying to do. Symlinking serverside will not work, I
assume...?

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org